We are seeking a Music Executive to join the dynamic music team supporting the studios original TV productions in Germany. Amazon Studios are building an effective way to develop commercially viable feature films and episodic series globally.
The TV Music Executive will work closely with the Head of Music and be an integral part to the music team and will be located in Munich. The successful candidate will be highly organized and have experience in TV Music Production and Music Supervision with a robust knowledge of music and an extensive network of relationships within the entertainment and music industry in Germany and Europe. The role requires a deep understanding of music licensing; the management and tracking of music budgets, talent deals, composers, scoring process, and music licensing; and supervision of actual productions in this territory on behalf of the studio. In addition, the candidate will be expected to leverage strong communication and interpersonal skills in order to partner effectively across internal divisions and with external partners.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to broaden their entertainment experience at a growing studio. Our team culture is goal orientated and fast paced. We are motivated by the challenge and success to produce premium content in the ever changing digital entertainment business.
· Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
· Extensive experience in the Film/TV Music entertainment industry
· Experience providing in-house music support for a TV or film production company
· Film & TV Music Supervision Experience
· Experience in Music and/or Film/TV music licensing
· Strong project management and organizational skills
· Strong verbal and written Communication skills
· Ability to prioritize and work independently on multiple projects in different time zones and countries
· Extremely collaborative and adaptable to local markets
· Robust knowledge of the music nuances in producing locally in Germany and parts of Europe
· Masters Degree a plus
· Goal Orientated and self-motivated
· Ability to travel internationally
· Fluency in German and English
· Highly organized with a keen sense to detail
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment
· Adept at learning new software and web based tools with a a strong sense of how cloud-based document and database systems are utilized
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on objective criteria including your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all sections of society irrespective of belief colour, race, religion or belief, nationality, ethnic or national origin, gender, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, sex, marital status, disability, age or trade union membership. Please let us know if you have any special requirements in relation to this recruitment process. All offers are conditional on references, verification of the right to work in the UK, and successful background screening check. This will include previous employment verification, qualification verification (if relevant) and a basic criminal check. Further details of this policy/procedure will be sent to you along with your conditional offer.