Amazon Video is changing the way people watch movies and TV shows, with over 200,000 titles available on-demand to Kindle Fire, mobile devices, game consoles, Internet-connected PCs, Macs, TVs, Blu-ray players and set-top-boxes.
As a Senior Product Manager for the Prime Video Localization and Catalog team you will help define and build the roadmap to score the different titles in our catalog which articulates the relative quality of a title to the customer. You will own the overall strategy and vision for this quality score, define and tie it to customer engagement, and develop product roadmaps to execute on that vision. This role is inherently cross-functional; you will work closely with engineering, program management, design, operations, finance, legal, business development, customer service, content acquisition, and executive teams to bring products to market, develop and grow business opportunities, and enhance our customer experience. We are looking for someone who is highly analytical, resourceful, customer-focused, team oriented, and has the ability to work independently under time constraints to meet deadlines. You will also have a consistent track record in taking on end-to-end ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
In this role you will:
· Develop a deep understanding of the Video Catalog customer.
· Own the development of detailed product requirements documents.
· Work cross-functionally with engineering, design, and project management teams to deliver on the product roadmap.
· Drive projects, products, and feature launches with teams both inside and outside of the team including: business development, content acquisition, legal, marketing, finance, customer service, and operations.
· Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
· Bachelor's Degree
· 5+ years of experience in product or program management, product marketing, business development or technology
· Experience with end to end product delivery
· Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
· Experience in defining, driving and shipping mass market consumer software or services
· MBA from a top-tier college
· Highly analytical and detail oriented
· Ability to develop new ideas and creative solutions
· Ability to work successfully in an ambiguous environment
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.