Interested in working on a new mobile initiative? Help us build new mobile experiences and impact our customers world-wide. We’re working hard, having fun, and making history; come join us!
Twitch Prime is looking for a highly-motivated and enthusiastic Partner Marketing Manager. You will be joining a fast growing, quickly evolving Mobile Marketing team, so the ability to wear many hats and help out on many projects, in addition to content creation and management for our partnership launches will be crucial. This ideal candidate will have a track record of operational excellence, creativity and using analytics to drive results.
A successful candidate will be expected to think and act both strategically and tactically - from the creation of plans, to the execution, and analysis of business impact. He or she will be will be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and able to think big while paying careful attention to detail. This is a highly visible position that will interact at all levels of the company. The ideal candidate is a passionate marketing leader who has a track record of achieving (and measuring) great results through third party partnerships and product launches. This marketing leader needs to be passionate about measuring results and ROI. He or she will be known for trying new things and identifying areas of scale. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to be creative, to initiate and launch effective marketing partnerships and programs, thrive in a fast-paced environment, and support aggressive timelines. Above all, this person must have a passion for understanding what drives consumer behavior and the experience to turn those learnings into action.
As a Partner Marketing Manager for Twitch Prime’s relationship with game developer and publisher teams, your key responsibilities will include the following:
· Establish, implement, and measure the effectiveness of partner campaigns that drive awareness and acquisition, engagement, and retention for Twitch Prime.
· Execute and maintain a best-in-class content strategy and execution machine across the entire customer journey by leveraging internal Amazon/Twitch marketing channels as well as external marketing channels.
· Proven ability to create business and financial analyses, including forecasting, monitoring, and reporting.
· Develop insight-driven, client facing narratives that highlight the mutual benefits of partnering with Twitch Prime.
· Demonstrate ability to work at the strategic level by generating bold and innovative ideas for growth and at the tactical level through program management, advertising campaign execution, creating campaigns with site merchandising tools, analyzing traffic data and solving problems.
· Collaborate closely with product and business teams to manage simultaneous time-sensitive projects.
· Coordinate with other cross-Amazon Acquisition and Growth marketing professionals to leverage relationships, establish best practices for marketing and advertising and collaborate on a unified Amazon vision.
· Work closely with Business Development to identify the strategic partner roadmap, define top performing metrics, and deliver to a plan to optimize success.
· Assess the needs of the business and product teams to build an active pipeline that supports acquisition growth, customer engagement, and market awareness.
· 5+ years experience in integrated campaign management, customer acquisition, content marketing, marketing communications, product marketing or channel marketing, in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
· 3+ years experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver partnerships and projects on time.
· 1+ years experience with B2C content marketing and marketing campaigns.
· Experience leveraging diverse perspectives, technologies and organizations to drive storytelling.
· An entrepreneurial drive, prove ability to influence others. You are a self-starter and can juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic and environment.
· Superior communication and analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems.
· Excellent organization, project management, and problem-solving skills.
· High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· Experience marketing live services or subscription programs.
· Experience in the video game industry and mobile games.
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/ Age