Do you enjoy organizing data, processes, and strategies in more meaningful ways for end-users? Are you energized by the idea of building sustainable tools and mechanisms stakeholders will use to drive their decision-making and prioritization? Do you want to be part of a global team who leads based on a combination of influence, stakeholder relationship, and practical knowledge?
The Employee Services Operations Engagement team is tasked with defining the needs of their business line customer and landing related initiatives and projects in Amazon’s centralized HR support infrastructure. In the fast-paced, ever-evolving pace of Amazon, this team matches customer priorities with the right area of Employee Services to address the need and provide more efficient and effective results.
We are looking for a talented and driven creative problem solver to design and implement mechanisms for the mutual benefit of Employee Services and customer HR stakeholders alike. From building a shared roadmap of initiatives to tracking business line adoption and usage of Employee Services products and services, you have the chance to visually shape how customer business lines perceive and leverage Employee Services across the globe.
If you have strong data visualization and presentation skills, the ability to work across many functions and geographies, and a knack for telling stories using data and organic experience from a great number of stakeholders and sources, you’ll feel right at home in this role. You’ll support the launch of new products and services, build and expand Employee Services partnerships, define and report on feature sets, and develop process based on Employee Services and customer HR strategy. This role is inherently cross-functional – you will work closely with technology, finance, strategic communications, and support teams across HR to track and report on business-impacting initiatives.
· Gather, manage, and evaluate data on the Worldwide Operations customer across the Employee Services organization.
· Integrate data points and recommendations for consideration by HR leaders to eliminate service parity gaps, drive increased service adoption, determine prioritization of competing interests in Employee Services.
· Perform diagnostic analyses on key HR measures, trends, and hot spots and surface meaningful, actionable insights and recommendations for HR leaders.
· Build and maintain strong partnerships across Employee Services, other people analytics teams, and business line HR.
· Partner with Employee Services and other corporate HR stakeholders to identify opportunities to collaborate on common areas and influence the direction of HR data visualization.
· Design and implement Operations Engagement team tools and mechanisms to support a scalable, repeatable, and high-quality customer experience.
· Willingness to travel both domestic and internationally up to 20% of the time.
· Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
· 3+ years of experience in a quantitative or process improvement role, using data analytics, mining and/or visualization to solve problems.
· 2+ years of experience in an HR-related role
· 1+ years of experience in program or project management, managing multiple, complex cross-functional projects and products concurrently.
· Proficiency in Excel (conditional formatting, pivots, lookups) and experience performing ad-hoc analysis.
· Working knowledge of business intelligence reporting tools (e.g. Cognos, Tableau, MicroStrategy, QuickSight, etc.)
· MBA or Master’s Degree.
· Experience providing portfolio-level support- creating the schedule, the plan, and executing the roadmap of a suite of tools/products/services.
· History of developing and implementing new ideas and creative solutions for improved efficiency and effectiveness in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment.
· Experience participating in cross-functional, multi-geographic teams to define trends, measure the effectiveness of programs, and develop and implement new solutions.
· Sound business background, preferably working on a new product launch.
· Commitment to delighting customers.
· Excellent business judgment, strong written and oral communication skills, and a practical, common sense approach to getting things done.
· Ability to present your ideas clearly (verbally and in writing) to senior leaders and stakeholders and lead meetings with confidence.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.