Are you passionate about the intersection of computing, big data, smarter edge and the Internet-of-Things (IoT)? Do you have a unique combination of deep technical knowledge, business acumen and strong interpersonal skills? () is seeking an IoT Data Architect to work with our customers to craft -based IoT solutions.
At , customer obsession is in our DNA. The successful candidate will become a trusted advisor to our Customers and will work with sales, business development, solution architects, and our IoT service team to drive IoT data and analytics related adoption and revenue. This role will also include showcasing service such as IoT Analytics, IoT Events, IoT SiteWise, S3, Glue, Kinesis, Timestream, Athena, QuickSight.
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of the platform by engaging with companies and app developers building IoT data and analytics solutions? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help further establish as the preferred platform for IoT solutions?
Here are some other qualities we are looking for:
· Be great fun to work with. At , we have a credo of “Work hard. Have fun. Make history”. In this role, you will love what you do, and instinctively know how to make work fun. You will be dynamic and creative, and willing to take on any challenge and make a big impact.
· Enjoy working with customers of all shapes and sizes. You will have a passion for educating, training, designing, and building solutions for a diverse and challenging set of customers ranging from small businesses to large public sector organizations.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Direct impact to business outcomes by architect end-to-end solutions for our customers using IoT and other .
· Develop high volume and high velocity IoT data ingestion and processing solutions. This includes edge analytics, machine learning and advanced analytics solutions to create actionable intelligence.
· In partnership with the business development, solution architects and sales team, formulate and execute a strategy to drive adoption of IoT and data .
· Conduct one-to-few and one-to-many training sessions to transfer knowledge to our Customers who are considering or already using .
· Capture and share best-practice knowledge amongst the community.
· Author and contribute to customer-facing publications such as blogs, white papers.
· Build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within Customers to enable them to be advocates.
· Act as a technical liaison between customers, service engineering teams and support.
This is a customer facing role. You will be required to to client locations and deliver professional when needed.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
· 12+ years of experience of IT solution implementation in a highly technical and analytical role.
· 8+ years of experience in architecture, data and database architecture, and networking.
· Experience with high volume and high velocity data ingestion, processing and end-to-end data management lifecycle
· Experience working with external or internal Customers to implement large-scale solutions.
· Deep understanding of several types of databases (i.e. RDBMS, NoSQL, MPP), stream processing and time-series processing and analytics.
· Experience developing business intelligence solutions, reporting and dashboards.
· Experience handling and analyzing IoT, M2M or Historian data for consumer products or industrial use cases.
· Masters or PhD in Computer Science, Physics, Engineering or Mathematics.
· Intermediate/advanced knowledge of , market segments, customer base and industry verticals.
· Prior experience in a technical role within a organization.
· Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort with both large and small audiences.
· High level of comfort communicating effectively across internal and external organizations.
· Understanding of , server, and network security and compliance requirements such as FedRAMP and HIPAA.
· Experience developing solutions leveraging data science and machine learning.
· Experience programming applications backed by .
· Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly.
is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
By submitting your resume and information, you authorize to transmit and store your information in the group of companies' world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.