Are you ready to step up and become a leader in video gaming, using everything awesome Amazon has built over the years? You will define, bring to market, and scale a new offering for game developers. Your business will allow game developers to focus on building fun games, and you will find them players and grow their business.
This is an opportunity to take your excitement and passion for gaming, and make it your career. Gaming will soon be the largest entertainment category in the world. We are looking for a visionary product leader who is excited to make an impact in the gaming world.
When you join Amazon Games, your creative partners will be some of the best from the gaming industry. They have built and published hundreds of the most successful video games in history. They're excited to build the next hit games, but need your help.
If you are the perfect applicant, you will frighten us with your ability to think bigger than the rest of us. You will build strong relationships with your awesome peers, and will make our game studio executives jump with excitement when they hear about your plans. You will be energized by complex challenges, and will aggressively push us towards early launches and tests.
Your Responsibilities would be:
· Build strong relationships with internal and external game studio leaders.
· Learn through those relationships what game developers need to grow their business, and write a clear vision to meet those needs.
· Launching is your driving ambition, so you will begin execution immediately.
· Growing your product through every step, you'll continually deliver value for game developers.
· Measure what is needed to make decisions, and how to increase game developer's success.
· Communicate clearly with our partners, your peers, and our leadership team.
· Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or related discipline.
· 8+ years of product management.
· 8+ years in product/software engineering or consulting.
· MBA or Master’s degree in a related field.
· Experience designing or building and shipping successful software products at scale.
· Experience defining user experience, developer APIs and running A/B tests.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age