Our team and technology is responsible for creating hiring solutions for millions of applicants and future Amazonians that will help Amazon stay customer obsessed. We create global solutions that not only scale up in volume, but also handle the complexity of diverse workflows and laws worldwide. We are rapidly growing as a team and if you have the drive, tenacity, an entrepreneurial spirit and most importantly the day 1 spark to take on ambiguous problems head on, in a fast paced environment, this is the place for you!
As a part of our growth and expansion, we are creating brand new teams in Seattle and Nashville that will start building new hiring solutions that decompose different phases of the hiring process on an Amazon built tech stack on Native AWS.
We are starting a new program that will allow us to dive deep, analyze and drive projects that remove inefficiencies from our high-volume hiring flow and candidate experience, which create a high dollar waste (tens of millions) in our recruiting process and create a bad candidate experience.
In this role you will -
· Be a technical and cross functional leader that is not afraid to challenge the norms and innovate.
· Manage and execute against project plans and delivery commitments.
· Develop relationships with internal and external partner teams. Be the evangelist and owner for your program.
· Use the opportunities to help develop the long-term strategy for your systems, while aligning them to the goals of the organization and translate that into an achievable road map.
· Collaborate with peer leaders at Dublin site to ensure your strategies are in alignment with the rest of the organization.
We want you if you are a -
· You are able to independently, drive a culture of excellence, grow and mature a young team to take them to the next level.
· You are an excellent communicator, both verbal and written, and equally adept at communicating upwards and downwards.
· You are curious, love problem-solving, diving deep, collect data to make well informed decisions, but use sound judgement in the face of insufficient data.
· You follow the latest technologies and are data oriented in decision making.
· You have strong leadership qualities, and a track record of delivering great solutions.
· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, mathematics, or other related fields
· 6+ years of experience with software development lifecycle from conception to delivery
· 4+ years of project management experience and demonstrated knowledge of program management best practices
· MBA with BS or higher in Computer Science
· Experience managing the design & development of distributed systems
· High interest in data analytics driven decision making
· Interest in exploring emerging Native AWS technologies
· Consumer facing UI experience
· Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects through work prioritization, planning and task delegation
· Excellent verbal & written communication
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age