We are looking for an exceptional Workforce Management (WFM) Capacity Planning/Forecast Analyst, who is passionate about their work, understands how to manage calls across a network of contact centers, and who has the ability to contribute new innovations within the Ring Workforce Management Team.
In this role, you will work across multiple workforce management disciplines including interval level forecast, scheduling, proficient level reporting skills, and optimizing manpower in contact center environments. You will support and own proactive tactical workforce management responses to address service level challenges. You will also face a wide range of problem-solving situations mainly focusing on Ring’s specialty teams starting with short-term forecasting, allocations and reporting.
· Develop and own short-term forecasts (STF) that effectively deliver volume requirements by site to consistently achieve service level commitments
· Lead weekly STF review meetings detailing the volume requirements for next week and providing direction to sites on optimizing or revising commits where needed
· Responsible for optimizing current reporting for daily variances
· Perform ongoing analysis of current forecast and efficiencies to ensure proper staffing in skills 24X7
· Provide analysis on previous day metrics and performance for the enterprise
· Create ad-hoc reports to help isolate trends
· Bachelor's degree in business, analytics, statistics, or related field
· 3+ years experience in workforce management
· 2+ years experience working in a global contact center forecasting voice, email, chat, and/or back office work
· 1+ year experience in data analytics, project management, business, or related area
· 1+ year experience using Aspect or similar WFM software
· 1+ year experience using Microsoft Excel in a business environment
· Master's Degree in a business or quantitative field (engineering, economics, mathematics, business administration)
· Advanced skills using Microsoft Excel in a business environment
· Ability to translate data into meaningful analysis and business insight
· Experience formulating SQL statements to extract data from Redshift or similar databases
· Experience across typical workforce management disciplines: interval level forecast, scheduling, proficient level reporting skills, and experience optimizing manpower in contact center environments
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone -- while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//.