At Amazon our goal is to develop ground-breaking games that become cultural touchstones, redefine the boundaries of player experience, and change the way the world sees digital entertainment. Join us and you’ll have the power of Twitch, Amazon Web Services, and the entire Amazon ecosystem to help shape the future of games. You’ll work alongside talented industry veterans, including key contributors from titles including Half Life 2, Left for Dead, Thief, System Shock 2, Age of Empires, Mass Effect, Shadow of Mordor, Guild Wars, Gears of War, Forza, and Bioshock. Amazon Games is looking to take risks and invent! We believe in creating immersive, highly-engaging game experiences that cut across age, gender, and nationality. As a passionate member of the world’s technical elite, you share our belief in making the best games in the industry.
Amazon Games marketing organization is looking for an enthusiastic and skilled Senior Producer. In this role, you will work closely with Marketing leadership and coordinate with a high functioning AAA development team. As the ideal candidate, you should be able to establish and run production processes, organize and present schedules and data, and facilitate communication for a multidisciplinary organization including the development team, the marketing organization, and multiple external agencies.
· Partner with Marketing Managers to drive production of a broad range of assets from key art, to rendered cinematics, to assets captured from gameplay for use in Customer Acquisition, web presence and digital storefronts, as well as Social channels and Customer Relationship Management (CRM(.
· Create and manage production processes including establishing milestones, tracking progress and managing risk with multiple contributors including the development team, marketing specific art staff, external agencies, as well as internal “partner” organizations like the Paid Media Team.
· Implement approval and review processes to ensure buy-in from product leadership, marketing leadership and Amazon Games executive leadership.
· Establish requirements with support teams, reviewing progress and providing insight into the desired player experience.
· Drive and evangelize marketing development initiatives and best practices with constituent teams.
· Use data and current tasks status to ensure predictability and integrity of delivery schedules.
· Drive a strong culture of candor and respect, facilitating communication at all levels.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent equivalent.
· 5+ years of associated experience (game production / design / social networks / eSports).
· 3+ years of experience orchestrating work across programming, art, and design disciplines.
· Strong understanding of software development processes and product management methodologies.
· Experience with competitive gaming, pro-gaming, ladders leagues and tournaments.
· Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Independently self-motivated, team player.
· Provide samples of project planning, scheduling and other PM work.
· Passion for games preferred.
· Proven experience scheduling teams, managing external partners, and supporting live service products.
· Experience shipping at least 2 top-tier console or PC titles through multiple cycles as a Senior Producer.
· Understanding of live services and the complexities of running a live product.
· Passion and broad knowledge of project management and product process.
· Experience with a wide variety of development practices including waterfall, scrum/agile etc.
· Strong cross-team collaboration skills.
· Experience coordinating with Quality Assurance and managing Localization.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity – Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/ Age