Are you an experienced and versatile Program Manager looking to have a global influence at Amazon? The Portfolio Management team in Employee Services Technology (ES Tech) needs a Senior Program Manager to drive cross platform initiatives focused on delivering solutions for Amazon HR globally. As a Senior Program Manager, you will lead the charge and partner with ES Tech business customers and product teams to plan, coordinate and implement initiatives that span multiple product lines in ES Tech.
Successful candidates will have deep experience in HR, Program Management, and Technology disciplines in order to bridge across business and technology stakeholders. The candidate needs to be able to easily understand the HR operations business line and supporting technologies to communicate in these areas with ES Tech customers and product teams.
Successful candidates will also have strong program management background and experience in software delivery using agile methodology. They should possesses excellent written and verbal communication skills targeted at senior leadership. They must be a self-starter, be able drive forward despite ambiguity, dive deep to understand scope, prioritize workload effectively, and thrive in a dynamic environment. This individual will also work well under pressure to meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines within short time constraints.
· Partners with business stakeholders to align on program objectives.
· Synthesize requirements from business stakeholders and demonstrate a solid working knowledge of requirements to product teams and senior leadership.
· Prioritize based on justification of needs and quantified benefits gathered from the business stakeholders.
· Partner with various ES Tech product teams to identify solution, define roadmap and develop solution to address business needs.
· Define and implement metrics to measure and communicate success.
· Communicate the overall program roadmap and periodic status updates to business stakeholders and product teams.
· Develop and implement org-wide program and portfolio management processes and tools to support core competencies with the portfolio team and within the broader ES Tech org.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, or related field.
· 7+ years of program, project management experience.
· Experience in managing HR projects
· Experience in managing middleware Integration programs on MuleSoft, Dell Boomi.
· PMI-PMP Certification
· Strong planning, organizational, and leadership skills, including the ability to mobilize and motivate teams, set direction and approach, resolve conflict, deliver tough messages with grace, and execute with limited information and ambiguity.
· Collaborative, yet influential; a strong negotiator who speaks with conviction while also willing to flex and compromise in order to create the best solution for customers and business needs.
· Organizationally savvy; utilizes partnerships across the organization and leverages knowledge of formal and informal decision-making processes to accomplish work objectives
· Ability to react with appropriate urgency and composure to situations, events, changes that might require quick response or turnaround.
· High attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
· Excellent written and verbal communications skills, ability to interface with all levels of the organization, specific strength in influencing decision makers and managing expectations.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.