Ring is looking for a motivated, experienced and highly organised creative content producer/director to join our growing in-house production team at Ring, based in Amsterdam.
The right person for the role has a combination of excellent organisational skills with a creative mind-set able to constantly see new opportunities for content creation within the brand.
As a key member of the content team, you will be working closely with other creatives, directors and producers on a wide and exciting range of projects.
You will also drive the creation of small and mid-sized content projects across multiple European territories, in video and radio.
We are looking for someone that is motivated, with excellent attention to detail and who is above all passionate about delivering creative, high-quality, engaging content. You will be joining a small team with big plans. This is an exciting opportunity to create great impact and work with a growing team, focused on making neighbourhoods safer in Europe.
· You’ll take responsibility for creating innovative, filmed content radio and motion graphics projects for Ring across digital and social platforms.
· You will be responsible for coordinating the localization of pre-existing content films for multiple European countries. Organising VO records in multiple languages, arranging audio mix sessions and signing off on finished films.
· You will set up, produce and direct small documentary-style shoots in the UK, Germany and The Netherlands and seek out and commission external teams to do the same where required.
· You will help produce direct and edit testimonial radio commercials in multiple European languages.
· You’ll be the first point of contact both for internal content creation requests and also for external partners working for the brand and as such your interpersonal skills are key.
· Overseeing the creation of multiple social media adaptations in multiple languages simultaneously.
· You will have a minimum of 4+ years proven industry experience.
· You are a producer with documentary self-shooting experience; you can edit in Adobe Premiere.
· Excellent written and spoken English; proficiency in Dutch or German a plus.
· Excellent communication skills, both verbal/written, and able to offer constructive feedback to editorial team members. You are a self sufficient individual who has great interpersonal skills.
· Strong knowledge of post-production workflows such as editing, compression, codecs and formats.
· Proficiency with using Sony FS5 / A7s / DSLR-style cameras is a plus.
· Proven ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
· Proven experience developing creative briefs and narrative storylines.
· Must enjoy working in a fast-moving environment; a team player with the ability to adapt to a broad range of projects. Ideally with experience working within larger organisations.
· Understanding of usage and legal clearance requirements for footage, voiceovers and music.
· Organised with meticulous attention to detail and able to juggle numerous tasks,
with an outstanding approach to planning and scheduling editorial.
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighbourhoods safer. From the video doorbell to the DIY Ring Alarm system, Ring’s smart home security product line offers users affordable whole-home and neighbourhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighbourhood security accessible and effective for everyone – while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.