Interested in leveraging your program management, digital advertising and relationship management skills to help Amazon.com develop and grow new advertising programs? Amazon is seeking an experienced Sr. Program Manager with a love of learning and experimentation to operate and evolve non-standard ad programs for Amazon's largest advertising clients. As a Sr. Program Manager you will be focused on managing custom programs that help customers discover, research and buy from leading brands and categories across Amazon. You will be working cross-functionally with Advertising Sales, Product Management, Engineering and Design/Web Development in addition to multiple Amazon and Amazon owned & operated teams. In this capacity, you will be the single point of contact for all internal communications, the primary partner contact during execution, and act as the responsible party for fully executing against all program deliverables.
· Own your programs' product definition, positioning, packaging and pricing
· Track and report on performance, ensuring each program is delivering differentiated value against it's intended objective
· Leverage customer feedback to drive continuous program improvement
· Build business rationale to inform the prioritization of your programs' roadmap
· Build business requirements and user stories for proposed feature enhancements and work with Design Technologists and Engineers to scope, prototype, build and scale
· Apply experimentation frameworks to program enhancements to validate their value to customers
· Own program operations, including workflow and training documentation and coordination with account teams
· Work cross-functionally to manage bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make trade-offs, balance the business needs versus technical constraints, and maximize business benefit while building great customer experiences.
· Present confidently to Amazon senior management as well as other large audiences.
· Work at all levels in the organization, with no job being considered too large or small.
· Bachelor's Degree
· Experience defining program requirements and using data and metrics to determine improvements
· 5+ years of experience delivering cross functional projects
· 5+ years of experience in program or project management
· 5+ years of experience working cross functionally with tech and non-tech teams
· Bachelor's degree required
· 5+ years in program management or related discipline (digital product management, product marketing or online retail experience considered)
· Online display advertising industry experience and/or previous business development/publisher experience are highly desired.
· Experience with content monetization or ad-packaging a plus.
· Passionate about advertising and have experience creating compelling solutions that work both for end-customers and advertisers.
· Facility with harnessing big, creative ideas for online media, growing the business and working with advertisers and agencies to build innovative products
· Basic understanding of technical integration of concepts, and the ability to build relationships with marketing & product managers, sales stakeholders, dev managers, SDEs and designers.
· Sound business judgment as well as ability to think clearly, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve and prioritize. Strong written and oral communications skills are supremely important.
· A proven track record of delivering initiatives from conception through completion on time, within budget and on or beyond scope.