Are you ready to join the rapidly growing Amazon Game Studios organization as an Executive Assistant? We are seeking an organized, responsible, and adaptable Executive Assistant to support a VP at Amazon Game Studios. Amazon Games is within the Amazon Web Services org and is focused on redefining the way video games are made, played, and shared. With our first PC game, New World, launching in May 2020, and Crucible and our recently announced Lord of the Rings game in development, now is an exciting time to join the team.
Our ideal candidate is organized, innovative, forward-thinking when it comes to ensuring smooth operations, and is passionate about video games with an understanding of gaming operations and it's lingo.
In this role you will be responsible for:
· Arranging meetings
· Managing executive calendars
· Creating detailed itineraries and expense reports for domestic and international travel
· Planning team events
· Supporting team moves and office space, and completing one-off projects
The ideal candidate will:
· Have a great sense of humor
· Have a passion for video games
· Be detail oriented
· A planner, with the demonstrated ability to respond effectively and efficiently while maintaining flexibility
· Possess the ability to complete high volumes of tasks with minimal guidance or supervision and deadline sensitivity
· Anticipate problems, create contingency plans, manage multiple priorities, problem solve, and organize logistics
· 3+ years’ work experience in a fast-paced executive administrative capacity
· Loves playing video games!
· Positive, proactive, very detail oriented and driven to succeed
· Ability to handle administrative details independently, while exercising good judgment in keeping team members adequately informed
· Ability to handle confidential information
· Desire and aptitude for learning new concepts quickly
· Ability to work in an ambiguous environment
· Excellent written and verbal skills
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity – Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation /Age