Over the past 20 years, Amazon has reinvented on behalf of customers and selling partners to develop new technologies and products (like Amazon Echo) and enterprise services (like Amazon Web Services). Amazon is now reinventing on behalf of the business customer, and we are recruiting to make this vision a reality.
Amazon Business represents an incredible opportunity to address a vast new market segment and customer base. We are focused on building solutions that enable B2B customers to find, research, and buy products and services from a wide selection across multiple devices and regions.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree
· 8+ years of relevant work experience in marketing or marketing operations
· Knowledge of digital marketing tools (e.g., web CMS, marketing automation, web analytics)
Skills and Competencies:
· Experience working with industry tools, including email, web analytics, content management system(s), and CRM (Salesforce preferred)
· Strong quantitative, problem-solving and analytical skills. You will be comfortable using data to make recommendations and drive decisions.
· Accomplished oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail
· Ability to work cross-functionally across multiple internal teams and time zones
· Solid project management skills with the ability to manage competing deadlines and priorities
· Master’s or MBA degree
· 10+ years’ experience
· Experience in B2B, high-tech product/services
· Experience with SQL a plus
· Skilled negotiator with proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on budget
· Ability to create innovative marketing programs that generate results
· Proficiency with developing test plans and understanding measurement limitations
· Ability to optimize and scale communications plans and apply lessons learned to make the repeatable easier
· Ability to think strategically, execute methodically and ask hard questions especially during ambiguous situations
· Ability to navigate cross-functionality with stakeholders to drive partnerships and initiatives