Twitch Prime is Amazon's Prime subscription program for gamers, with benefits including free games and exclusive in-game content. Join the Mobile Games team and help us grow Twitch Prime to become Amazon’s premier game subscription program.
We are seeking a Partner Marketing Manager who is passionate about games and has extensive mobile marketing experience. You will work with leading mobile game developers to develop high-impact multi-channel marketing campaigns, growing Twitch Prime awareness, demand generation, as well as drive installs, engagement, and retention for participating mobile games.
Core responsibilities include defining success criteria and scope, developing and executing go-to-market strategy, optimizing performance to meet campaign goals. You will build innovative solutions to challenges that may arise during campaign(s).
This individual will collaborate with local and regional Prime teams including business development, analytics, product, and marketing. You will also work with external partners including game developers and content creators to deliver successful marketing campaigns. You should be experienced in defining a vision to maximize stakeholder engagement to achieve goals. The Partner Marketing Manager will also mentor staff to increase the team’s knowledge of mobile marketing best practices.
You will be will be a self-starter, comfortable with ambiguity in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment, and able to think big while paying careful attention to detail. The ideal candidate should thrive in a fast-paced environment, and support aggressive timelines.
Key responsibilities include:
· Develop and execute high performing go-to-market campaigns across the marketing funnel, harnessing marketing channel(s) to accomplish campaign goals including Twitch Prime awareness, acquisition, engagement, and retention.
· Demonstrate ability to work strategically, generating bold and innovative ideas, and be able to dive deep and assist with execution, including program management, campaign execution and setup, report analysis, and optimization.
· Define measurement criteria and implement tracking (as needed) to optimize campaign performance and measure the effectiveness of Twitch Prime and Partner campaigns.
· Develop insights driven, client facing narratives that highlight the mutual benefits of partnering with Twitch Prime, assessing the needs of business and product teams to build an active pipeline that supports acquisition growth, customer engagement, and market awareness.
· Coordinate with other cross-Amazon Acquisition and Growth marketing professionals to leverage relationships, establish best practices for marketing and advertising and collaborate on a unified Amazon vision.
· Work closely with Business Development to identify the strategic partner roadmap, define top performing metrics, and deliver to a plan to optimize success.
· Proven ability to create business and financial analyses, including forecasting, monitoring, and reporting.
· Willingness to travel up to 20%.
· 10+ years experience in multi-channel marketing campaign strategy and execution, including mobile brand, acquisition, engagement, and monetization.
· 5+ years experience with brand, product, and/or content marketing in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
· 5+ years experience in mobile games and/or mobile app subscription.
· 5+ years experience leading cross-functional teams to deliver partnerships and projects on time.
· Experience leveraging diverse perspectives, technologies and organizations to drive storytelling.
· An entrepreneurial drive, prove ability to influence others. You are a self-starter and can juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic and environment.
· Superior communication and analytical skills, including strong ability to identify and solve ambiguous problems.
· Excellent organization, project management, and problem-solving skills.
· High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
· Experience marketing live services or subscription programs.
· Experience in the video game industry and mobile games.
· Strong written and oral communication skills.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation/ Age.