Would you like to be part of a team focused on making it easier for developers and device makers to build products that work with Amazon Alexa? The Alexa Everywhere Marketing team is seeking a highly capable, self-directed Sr. Partner Marketing Manager to own a new program to accelerate the success of Amazon and technology providers in the areas of the Alexa smart home, the Alexa voice service, and Alexa skills.
As a Sr. Partner Marketing Manager for the Alexa Everywhere (AE) Technical Partner Program, you will serve as an end-to-end leader for our AE technical partners, driving awareness, education, and engagement. AE technical partners include chipset and module providers, original design manufacturers, systems integrators, agencies, and other consulting and professionals service providers. These partners help brands quickly and effectively build both hardware products and skills that work with Alexa. You will tell the story internally and externally to drive awareness and adoption of AE technical partners among brands interested in enabling the Alexa experience for their customers. You will help ensure that AE technical partners have access to educational resources that allow them to provide and sell high-quality Alexa-enabled offerings. You will enable the AE technical partner program to become a force multiplier for the AE business.
You will work with Alexa product teams, our business development and solution architecture teams, and the rest of our marketing team.
· Be the expert on our technical partners, who they are, and what segments they serve.
· Develop programs to raise the profile and awareness of technical partners, consulting partners, and agencies among Original Equipment Manufacturers/Brands and the broader Alexa organization.
· Develop and curate content (testimonials, blog posts, videos, etc.) to support partner marketing campaigns.
· Collaborate with marketing, business development, and product teams across Alexa Everywhere to ensure that technical partners have exposure to educational resources (including online training) that they need to drive delightful Alexa experiences for end-users.
· Establish a marketing incentive program for high-performing partners.
· Identify process improvements and automation opportunities to streamline partners’ abilities to take their products to market efficiently and effectively.
· Define and drive KPIs for AE partner awareness, engagement, and enablement, including measuring effectiveness of technical partner offering launches, OEM awareness and networking events, exclusive gated content and educational experiences.
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, communications, or relevant field of study preferred or equivalent work experience
· 5+ years of relevant work experience in B2B, partner marketing, field marketing or enterprise marketing
· Experience applying the application of strategy to developing and executing marketing programs and events
· Experience defining, owning and measuring the impact of marketing programs, end to end that map to the overall strategy
· Proven experience (5+ years) in B2B, partner marketing, field marketing, or enterprise marketing.
· Experience in marketing B2B technology products or services, or training and certification and organizational transformation services strongly preferred.
· Experience with marketing automation tools strongly preferred.
· Thinks creatively and meaningfully contributes to marketing strategies
· Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high-quality deliverables
· Ability to easily transition from high-level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution.
· Ability to process and analyze data, using results to inform plan development and report to the business.
· Possess an understanding of how to drive business and marketing through the sales and partner channels to grow business.