Do you have a passion for customers? Would you like to be part of an organization that is developing a pipeline of leaders in a growing, highly innovative, global business? Are you passionate about driving continuous improvement? Do you get excited working with a highly diverse group of colleagues in multiple countries? If yes, Private Brands is the right fit for you.
Private Brands is one of the fastest growing segments in Amazon, we drive our growth by building brands and products that offer a great value as a combination of quality and price. We protect our customer’s experience by maintaining a high bar for our vendor partners and our products.
The Private Brands team is looking for a customer-obsessed Senior Product Manager to develop a comprehensive strategy and processes to protect our customer’s experience and the reputation of our Private Brands at scale (AmazonBasics, Pinzon, Rivet, Stone & Beam, AmazonCommercial among others). Primary responsibilities include:
· Develop a program to capture customer feedback through various tools at scale, in collaboration with tech teams, aggregating this feedback to drive actions and insights.
· Define criteria to detect defects and build a scalable workflow for resolution
· Establish the right levels of upstream quality activities to prevent defects.
· Determine what actions we should take to protect customers and our brand’s reputation.
· Create feedback mechanisms to guide future product development and brand strategies
· Management and influencing multiple stakeholders, drive alignment with senior leadership and execute world-wide adoption.
· Define a way to improve the complete customer journey, including re-imagining how Amazon’s customer service should interact with a PB customer.
The ideal candidate should be passionate about providing an outstanding customer experience, have strong product development and process design skills as well as strong project management abilities. S/he should excel in strategic thinking, analytics and tactical execution. Finally, the candidate must also be a strong communicator and influencer, with the ability to communicate concisely and effectively with multiple stakeholders to drive meaningful change.
· 5+ years in product development, project management, global sourcing, quality or process improvement.
· Proficient in Excel and SQL.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Demonstrated data-driven decision making or quantitative analysis skills.
· MBA or advance degree in Business, Finance, Operations, or related field
· Experience working in a fast-paced, high-tech environment
· Experience with Private Brands.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.