Amazon Web Services (AWS), a subsidiary of Amazon.com and a leader in Cloud Computing, is seeking a talented, hands-on, self-directed Web & Email Production Specialist who will be responsible for supporting the execution and demand generation for priority events and digital marketing campaigns across EMEA.
As a Web & Email Production Specialist sitting within the EMEA Digital Marketing team, you will be responsible for the creation and deployment of digital content assets to support event and digital campaign execution. This includes, but is not limited to building landing and registration web pages, running demand generation email campaigns, building email nurtures and deploying organic and paid social media posts.
Working within the EMEA Digital Marketing team, this role will also require collaborating closely with regional and global teams to inform execution strategy and requirement planning, working with various agency stakeholders as well as driving operational efficiencies and sharing best practices.
The successful candidate will be highly organized and programmatic in his/her approach, is comfortable managing multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously, and thrives in a high-pressure and fast paced environment. With a strong desire to roll up your sleeves; the right candidate demonstrates an unbridled passion for technology.
· Build (hands-on) web-based content deliverables for campaigns – including, but not limited to emails, engagement programs, web pages/sites, landing pages, registration pages, banner and house ads, social media posts and paid media campaigns
· Adapt and hand-code HTML from design mockups; design and build web pages, landing pages, microsites and other deliverables - sometimes from scratch
· Design, build and test highly effective email campaigns to improve demand generation effectiveness
· Create and manage digital templates, style guides, and re-usable code for events/campaigns
· Design and build visual assets for events/campaigns (e.g. email headers, landing page hero images, media banners and more)
· Partner with regional and global marketing teams and other business units to gather content requirements, support asset delivery roadmaps, and produce digital content assets to support strategic events and campaigns
· Work closely with different agency stakeholders and coordinate various projects simultaneously
· Effectively manage competing priorities and projects across various languages and time zones
· Monitor key web, email and social engagement metrics (via reporting tools, including Adobe Analytics)
· Use data driven insights to optimize landing pages, user funnels, campaign targeting and content assets (emails, web pages, social posts etc.) to continually improve the customer experience
· Bachelor’s degree or relevant certification in related field of study
· Highly creative and able to think outside the box
· Working knowledge of HTML and CSS
· Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
· Working knowledge of marketing automation tools and CMS Systems, ideally Marketo and Adobe AEM
· Understanding of UX patterns and color palettes
· Proven experience of building emails and landing pages
· Eager to test new marketing tactics and initiatives, using data to analyze and optimize outcomes
· Extremely well organized and detail oriented
· Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities and projects without compromising quality of deliverables
· Ability to communicate effectively across multiple different stakeholders
· Self-started and self-learner constantly looking to deepen their knowledge
· Willingness to travel and ability to work independently and autonomously
· Fluency in English required
· Degree in graphic or web design or related discipline
· Marketo Certified Expert Certification
· Experience using Adobe Analytics
· Relevant work experience in marketing. Experience in marketing B2B technology products or services preferred
· Effective presentation of information and strong communication skills for responding to and coordinating with senior stakeholders as necessary