Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing adoption of Amazon Web Services by engaging with enterprise accounts? Do you have the business savvy and the technical background necessary to help establish Amazon as a key technology platform provider? As Enterprise Account Manager you will have the exciting opportunity to help promote the growth and shape the future of an emerging technology amongst top commercial companies in Ukraine. Your responsibility will be to increase the market penetration of AWS in the enterprise accounts in Ukraine. The ideal candidate will possess both a business and technical background that enables them to engage an account at the CXO level as well as with software developers and IT architects.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· Promote AWS services in a defined territory or industry vertical.
· Develop and execute against a comprehensive account/territory plan.
· Create & articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services.
· Facilitate customer adoption.
· Maintain a robust projects pipeline.
· Work with partners to extend reach & promote adoption.
· Contribute to positive customer experience. Expect moderate travel.
· 10 + years of significant direct sales and business development in experience in the IT industry in Ukraine within enterprise sector
· BA/BS degree required
· Solid understanding and experience selling IaaS, PaaS or SaaS technologies
· Strong verbal and written communications skills
· Fluent in Ukrainian, Russian and English
· AWS Solutions Architect Associate Certificate - is a plus
· A technical background in engineering, computer science, or MIS a plus.
· The role is based out of Munich, Germany