Account Based Marketing Manager: AWS Training & Certification, EMEA (12 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTRACT)
At Amazon Web Services, we're working to be the earth’s most customer-centric company. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. AWS Training and Certification is there for looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join as the Target Account Marketing Manager for EMEA, Training & Certification.
The AWS Training & Certification (T&C) team is seeking an experienced marketing professional with an Enterprise segment marketing background and expertise in Account Based Marketing and targeted marketing initiatives. This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in a rapidly growing our Enterprise business and to transform the way we interact with and reskill our key customers. As an Account Based Marketing manager, you will be responsible for developing an ABM at scale program working with key stakeholders across the business in EMEA including Training sales, delivery & marketing teams and the broader AWS Field Marketing and segment marketing teams.
This role requires a creative and analytical thinker, able to analyse and interpret data, providing creative solutions to address gaps and areas of opportunity. The ideal candidate has a track record of success in marketing strategy, ABM lead generation and ABM nurture programs, and a strong background in audience targeting and segmentation. You also have proven experience managing priorities and working effectively across a number of internal stakeholders, strong project management skills, attention to detail, and an entrepreneurial, creative spirit.
Key Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Develop a deep understanding of the EMEA training business and act as primary marketing contact for Enterprise Marketing campaigns.
· Own the strategy, development, and execution of ABM programs that help acquire new customers, retain and grow existing customers, and deliver growth across key customer segments, including lead-gen, campaigns, and digital marketing programs
· Develop comprehensive integrated marketing plans to increase awareness, accelerate the sales cycle, grow advocacy and increase sales across multiple channels, in support of Sales priorities and revenue goals.
· Design a segmentation strategy that creates specialized customer experiences based on sales cycle stage, tenure, persona sub-vertical focus and/or propensity to buy.
· Identify internal opportunities to leverage global marketing and product resources to create customized campaigns.
· Lead internal cross-functional teams and external agencies through campaign development, design and implementation.
· Create campaign deliverables including: Sales tools, tip sheets, demand generation email and direct mail communications, videos, social media ads and posts
· Develop program and campaign scorecard, regularly tracking results and provide updates. Use campaign and pipeline data to identify trends and opportunities.
· Forecast, track, and report campaign effectiveness metrics as well as overall ROI to internal stakeholders. Plus, continually monitor, analyze and tune campaigns to maximize conversion
· Conduct customer marketing workshops and develop strategies for account based marketing with customer stakeholders.
· Educate Sales and cross-functional stakeholders about ABM program; equip Sales with the necessary tools to execute campaign elements independently.
· Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent work experience.
· MBA or Masters degree in relevant field a plus
· Proven experience (7+ years) in either account-based, customer or relationship marketing.
· Ability to easily transition from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution
· Demonstrated strong business and financial acumen.
· Ability to manage time and multiple priorities with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
· Ability to present ideas to various levels of an organization and gain support for initiatives
· Motivated self-starter who thrives on working in complex and challenging environments of a rapidly evolving business
· Possess an understanding of how to drive business and marketing through the sales and partner channels to grow business.
· Superior written and verbal communication skills
· Excellent team player
· Experience in marketing B2B technology products or services, or training and certification and organisational transformation services strongly preferred.
· Experience with SalesForce or other CRM tools strongly preferred.
· Ability to manage time and juggle multiple priorities to execute high quality deliverables.
· Skilled negotiator with proven experience finding creative ways to do more with less, and a track record of staying on budget.
· Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization.
· Ability to process and analyze data, using results to inform plan development and report to the business.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.