Have you ever thought about what it takes to be called the #1 most trusted company for Customers? What would you do to create a trusted marketplace where millions of Buyers can shop and have a perfect order experience? Amazon’s Perfect Order Experience team works to ensure that Customers can buy with confidence on Amazon. We develop and implement technology innovations, programs, tools, and policies to protect the buying experience on Amazon while minimizing friction for our Selling Partners. Our team is constantly innovating on behalf of Customers to solve business problems.
We are looking for a Risk Manager to help us improve POE decision-making on product authenticity and Seller performance risks.
In this position you will:
· Drive initiatives to improve decision accuracy, action-ability for Customers, and transparency for Selling Partners.
· Influence and coordinate the efforts of stakeholders to drive key initiatives related to our Authentication goals.
· Track, measure and report on key metrics to demonstrate the impact of the program and to constantly iterate and improve on that impact.
· Develop mechanisms to stay closely engaged with both the customer and selling partner experience.
· Work with product, analytics, and development partners to design new and innovative ways to drive the program forward.
· Work with our policy team to identify where, when and how we verify authenticity and how we work with selling partners to set things right for customers.
· Keep stakeholders and leadership updated on efforts and progress through regular written communications and in-person meetings.
· Travel internationally up to 20%.
· 3-5 years of program management, risk management, or similar experience, preferably on large, complex initiatives.
· Demonstrated business judgment as well as ability to think creatively, analyze quantitatively, problem-solve, scope technical requirements and prioritize.
· Strong oral and written communication skills, a bias for action, good judgment and critical thinking, and a proven ability to influence others.
· Experience in e-commerce environment.
· Experience with abuse, risk management, intellectual property, compliance or similar product initiatives preferred.
· Thrive in a fast paced environment where timing is crucial for success.
· Intensely customer-focused, with passion for protecting customers from bad actors.
· Exceptional bias for action – willing to move quickly and decisively.
· Strong critical thinker with the vision to work both tactically and strategically.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.