Want to transform the way customers enjoy and interact with video using Alexa's voice capabilities on Amazon's cutting edge devices? Come join the team that launched video capabilities on the Echo Show, and created the magical experience of using voice to navigate and control video experiences on devices like FireTV and various third-party devices. We are just getting started with bringing Alexa to video experiences and changing how customers consume and interact with content and have an exciting road ahead.
On the Alexa Entertainment Team, you will have an opportunity to impact the customer experience, design, architecture, and implementation of cutting edge products that will be used every day by customers globally. We are looking for people who are passionate about innovating on behalf of customers, demonstrate a high degree of product ownership, and want to have fun while they make history.
As a DevOps engineer, you will get the full Amazon experience of defining solutions from inception through delivery. You will be able to select the appropriate tools and technologies best suited to solve the problems at hand. You will have full access to all AWS Services, and Amazon infrastructure and toolsets. You will help us create new infrastructure architecture on AWS. You will help define the processes and best practices for building, continuous integration and releases. You will also have the opportunity to influence the architectural decomposition into microservices and designing the infrastructure architecture.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field
· Understanding of system and application performance characteristics
· Proficiency in at least one modern programming language
· 1+ years experience with build and release management
· Experience with AWS technologies
· Experience designing and implementing Cloud architectures
· Experience with build and release management
· Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
· Experience using scripting languages to create end to end solutions
· Experience with cross OS/platform build technologies
· Experience integrating automated testing into CI
· Strong communication skills across different teams and technical backgrounds
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.