Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a high-growth, fast-moving group within Amazon with a start-up mentality where new and diverse challenges arise every day.
AWS Finance seeks a Finance Manager to support AWS, and more specifically its Edge Services business. This position will work closely with senior finance management and key business partners to drive product/service pricing, financial planning, decision support and controllership for the AWS Edge Services business.
· Lead pricing / deal desk function across Edge services
- Collaborate across Edge team to enhance pricing models
· Lead key analytical projects that assist and influence the top line of the business
· BA/BS in Finance, Accounting, Business, Economics, or a highly analytical field (e.g., Engineering, Math, and Computer Science) or equivalent and a minimum 7 years of finance experience, OR master’s degree and 5 years of experience, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· TM1 and SQL experience preferred
· Telecom, Media, Technology
· Advanced analytical and Excel modeling skills
· Strong track record of managing deliverables from multiple parties to meet challenging deadlines
· Strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
· Strong track record of business partnership
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.