Amazon Go - Advanced Projects Group in Boston's Metro-West
Amazon is building an Advanced Projects Group in the Boston Metro-West area. Come join an ambitious project developing new technologies that go well beyond the current state of the cart to address an enormous market that will impact the daily lives of tens of millions of people.
We are looking for world-class scientists and engineers to explore new ideas, invent new approaches, and develop new solutions.
Master’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Statistics, or a related field and one year of research or work experience in the job offered, or as a Research Scientist, Research Assistant, Software Engineer, or a related occupation. Employer will accept a Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, Machine Learning, Statistics, or a related field and five years of research or work experience in a related occupation as equivalent to the Master’s degree and one year of research or work experience. Must have one year of research or work experience in the following skill(s): programming with C, C++, or Python; utilizing computer vision and machine learning technologies (deep learning or related); and analyzing and developing vision-based systems for complex project projects in Artificial Intelligence.
· PhD in computer vision, machine learning, or related discipline
· Depth and breadth in state-of-the-art computer vision and machine learning technologies
· Publications at top-tier peer-reviewed conferences or journals
· Proven track record of innovation in creating novel algorithms and advancing the state of the art
· Ability to develop practical solutions to complex problems
· Strong communication and collaboration skills
· Proficiency in C/C++ and/or python