Amazon.com is looking for a motivated individual with strong analytical skills to join our AWS Automated Reasoning Group.
- Interact with various groups to develop an understanding of their security and safety requirements.
- Apply the acquired knowledge to build tools find problems, or show the absence of security/safety problems.
- Implement these tools through the use of SAT, SMT, BDDs, and various concepts from programming languages, theorem proving, formal verification and constraint solving.
- Perform analysis of the customer systems using tools developed in-house or externally provided
- Find exploits and fixes for security vulnerabilities, and software to automate this process.
- Create software prototypes to verify and validate the devised solutions methodologies; integrate the prototypes into production systems using standard software development tools and methodologies.
M.S. or Ph.D. degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics, or related technical field
At least 3 years of industrial/academic experience in formal verification, program analysis, constraint-solving, and theorem proving
At least 3 years of experience with SMT/SAT solvers
At least 3 years of experience with programming languages such as Java, Scala, C/C++, Ruby, or Python and open-source technologies
At least 3 years of experience in design and analysis of algorithms and data structures
* Experience with functional programming, logics
* Experience with security in combination verification
* Experience with network identify and authorization
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Women / Minority / Disability/Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.