We are looking for a talented Contracts Manager to support the needs of our North American consumer businesses. You must have excellent written and oral communication skills, as this position involves direct contact with our business teams. In addition, you must have great attention to detail and be able to work independently in a constantly changing and sometimes ambiguous environment. You also need common sense, great judgment, and a sense of humor. Your responsibilities will include negotiation and documentation of a variety of third-party contractual relationships; identifying and implementing process improvements; regulatory research, and management of cross-functional legal and compliance projects.
· 5+ years of contracts management, paralegal, or other comparable experience within a law firm or legal department
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Excellent organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects at once, follow through and meet deadlines
· Strong written and oral communication skills
· Strong analytical and computer skills
· 5+ years’ experience reviewing, drafting and negotiating the legal terms of a range of commercial contracts
· Common sense, great judgment, and a good sense of humor
· In-house legal experience is a plus
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Age.