Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience - Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Amazon is looking for an experienced professional to support Amazon's fast growing Polish customer base. Amazon wants to offer consumers: (i) improved shopping experience, (ii) increased selection of products, (iii) fast shipping, and (iv) the best prices possible. You will be responsible for driving and facilitating cross-functional development activities, projects and process improvements to improve the selection and drive our deal strategy. You will work closely with catalog, retail systems, vendor management, localization, pricing, and tech teams located worldwide.
The position will initially be based at our European headquarters in Luxembourg, and relocation will be required in the medium-term.
· Drive the selection strategy (which brands/products to offer) to improve the experience of our Polish customers, and work with partner teams to implement it
· Define our deals strategy, taking into account the preferences of our customers, and work with the partner teams to implement it
· Lead projects and programs that will help scale our selection acquisition efforts
· Participate in day-to-day operational aspects of the business, including suggesting and executing business improvement initiatives, and gathering and addressing customer feedback
· 8+ of professional experience of which 5+ years in ecommerce.
· Proven analytical thinking, project management skills, attention to detail and exceptional organizational skills.
· Tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment is essential for success.
· Strong computer skills (e.g. Excel, Access, SQL, Python) and the willingness to develop those further.
· Enjoys working in international cross-functional teams.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Proficiency in English.
· Experience in e-commerce, retail/FMCG or consulting.
· Polish language is a plus, but not required.
· MBA or MSC from a premier business/engineering school or similar qualification.
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, sex, disability, sexual orientation, race, religion or belief.
By submitting your resume and application information, you authorize Amazon to transmit and store your information in the Amazon group of companies’ world-wide recruitment database, and to circulate that information as necessary for the purpose of evaluating your qualifications for this or other job vacancies.