Amazon Studios is seeking bright, multitasking, dynamic and self-motivated interns to work hard, have fun and make history with us this summer. The Amazon Studios Internship Program, gives interns hands-on experience working with the studio behind award-winning shows such as Fleebag, Jack Ryan, and Marvelous Mrs. Maisel, and critically-acclaimed films Big Sick, Troop Zero, and Life Itself. In addition to working closely with executives in our Culver City offices, interns have the opportunity to participate in guest speaker sessions, networking events and screenings.
Our summer internship class will take place from June through August 2020. Internships are paid opportunities. Credit is not required, however we will provide documentation if necessary. An Amazon Studios team member will contact you should your experiences and interests match an open internship position.
Departments Hosting Interns Include:
- Drama Development
- Genre Development
- Comedy Development
- International Development
- Series Production
- Unscripted Production
- Film Development
- Film Marketing & Distribution
- Film Production
- Series Publicity
- Literary Acquisition
· Experience with Microsoft Office Products
· 2+ years of professional experience
- High attention to detail
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Detailed planning, time management and organizational skills
- Positive, proactive and able to always exercise great judgment and common sense
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Creative problem-solver
- High levels of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information
- Previous work experience in the entertainment industry a plus.