The Household Organization (HHO) team builds the conversations you and your family have with Alexa that help you get and stay organized. Millions of customers use our products to manage their time, get things done, and access and manage their personal information with their voice.
We are making Alexa smarter and more personalized and are proud to do this in a privacy first way. We are looking to hire a machine learning scientist with expertise in NLP, differential privacy and data generation.
· PhD degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science or a related field or Master's degree with multiple years of experience in the job offered or a related occupation.
· One year of experience must involve: programming with Java, C++, or Python; and applied knowledge of natural language processing, or machine learning.
· Strong working knowledge of programming languages such as C/C++, Java, or Python (SciPy, RPy2, etc).
· Practical machine learning experience
· 5+ years experience in building machine learning systems
· 5+ years Machine Learning experience and familiar with concepts in differential privacy, NLP and data generation.
· Strong software development skills
· Experience working effectively with science, data processing, and software engineering teams
· Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.