Do you want to be part of the next multi-billion dollar business at Amazon? Does the challenge of simplifying the complex world of international selling excite you? If yes, then come join us in our journey of innovation as we fuel the selection flywheel for Customers around the world!
Amazon Global Selling (AGS) is enabling global customers get access to millions of new products from Marketplace Selling Partners at cheaper and faster shipping rates. It is a high-visibility initiative that is helping Amazon march towards its vision of enabling Customers around the globe to have access to the best selection at the best price.
We’re seeking a customer-centric, data-driven, results-oriented Senior Marketing and sales manager to take ownership of our SSR/ RNL business (Self Service Registration/ Registered not launched), and to manage mass marketing and outreach to our seller base. The Marketing and sales Manager will focus specifically on marketing and will be responsible for acquisition and activation of new marketing channels, budget management, and the development and execution of scalable engagement strategies for EU Selling Partners. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, passionate about global marketing, and work at both tactical and strategic and levels. S/he will generate creative ideas for growth and execute best-in-class cross-country marketing campaigns, analyse data, and solve problems. S/he will work closely with teams including marketing, product, sales, seller education, editorial, business analysis, senior leadership, and other stakeholders in US, Europe, Australia, and other countries. This role reports to the Head of EU AGS, and will also sit on the EU AGS leadership team.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or similar discipline
· 5+ years in digital marketing, international business, program management, and/or project management
· Experience in marketing roles that are customer, partner and field-facing
· Experience in managing Marketing budgets
· MBA or Master’s degree
· Experience with ecommerce marketing, product marketing, or brand marketing in an ecommerce setting
· Ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously, including stakeholder expectations
· Experience with project management
· Experience utilizing Excel and SQL
· Exceptional written and oral communication skills
· Problem-solving and strong analytical skills, strategic thinking and operational acumen