Amazon is seeking a curious, intuitive, high-judgment, and self-motivated communicator and project manager to manage employee- and leader-facing communication channels for Amazon Logistics (AMZL). As a specialist on the Employee Engagement team you manage the editorial calendar for North America AMZL, produce and measure channels, support tactical content development, manage editorial planning, and film/produce video when needed. The ideal candidate will insist on high standards, dive deep into details, and have a strong bias for action. To be successful, this candidate will be able to manage multiple projects, own schedules, outline key milestones, and traffic deliverables. The candidate will thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, implementing processes and raising the bar on deliverables. This role requires excellent project management skills, relationship building, problem solving, and communication skills. A track record of on-time delivery of projects coupled with the ability to operate independently and autonomously are key to the success of this role. The role would suit a detail-orientated people person with a passion for internal storytelling and connecting employees to their company.
· Bachelor’s degree in Project Management, Communications, Journalism, or related field
· 2+ years of project management or communications experience
· Experience within a multi-national company
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· Excellent writing skills, with the ability to formulate a clear point of view on complicated issues and create a concise and well-written narrative Video shooting, photography, and/or production skills
· Experience in digital marketing and content production timelines and process
· Knowledge of Adobe design programs including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
· Experience monitoring metrics to measure effectiveness, reach and engagement
· Experience managing an editorial calendar across a variety of mediums and channels
· Comfortable dealing with ambiguity
· Willing to get work done, even when at times it’s outside the scope of the job
· Editing and development of basic HTML in existing templates
· Knowledge of email marketing principals and platforms (Pardot, Marketo, etc.)