Does the challenge that comes from leading a team focused on removing barriers and generating resources to improve the employee experience for one of the largest employers excite you? Do you enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment and delivering innovative solutions that enable your team and stakeholders to do their jobs more effectively and accurately by providing necessary resources?
The Global Amazon Payroll Team is seeking a Program Manager to lead our growing Learning and Experience team. This position is responsible for continuous growth within each of these separate programs and, through collaboration with both our internal and external partners, will vastly improve our employee experience through education and ultimately making information more readily available.
Your primary responsibilities within our Learning and Experience team will be to lead the strategy and development of both our training curriculum and learning programs, which are utilized by our internal global Payroll team, internal stakeholders, and employee customers, as well as drive improvement in all Payroll customer experience metrics. Within this role, and part of the Learning side, you will oversee our instructional design and development team that is responsible for our training content and programs.
You will support the team from initial concept and design, then through to implementation, delivery, and measurement. Further, you will continue to drive continuous improvement post launch. From an Experience standpoint, you will own metrics related to How’s My Driving survey results, ticket resolution SLAs and overall ticket reduction. The ability to work cross functionally and to identify areas of need proactively is imperative to the continued growth and success of this program.
Successful candidates will have Learning and Development and/or Customer Service experience, be detail driven, have excellent problem solving abilities, and have successfully developed and managed new programs centered on these areas. You should not only be passionate about delivering extensible, on-time solutions, but should also be obsessed with contributing to the development of high-performance teams through rigorous planning, disciplined attention to performance metrics, continuous process improvement and mentorship. You should have experience working with SME’s across multiple geographies, and using data to advance ideas and influence others. Finally, having a track record of project management in the area of learning and development, thinking big and setting a bold direction for the future is a must.
· Define and develop the Learning & Experience program strategies and processes to develop the expertise of our internal teams and external partners.
· Lead your team to analyze business needs, prioritize program roadmaps, then design and develop the programs and associated curriculum and training materials to meet those needs.
· Lead your team to measure, evaluate and report on the effectiveness and business impact of your learning programs and employee experience initiatives.
· Drive innovation and break through improvements in your team’s processes and practices.
· Identify the tools and technology choices that will provide ways to scale your programs and improve learning effectiveness and employee experience
· Partner with other Amazon training teams to leverage existing content and programs.
· Work with operations teams to drive improvements in all customer experience metrics
· Create and manage the communication strategy for promoting and highlighting your strategy, priorities, and the status of your team’s roadmaps.
· Lead your team to manage multiple projects and programs concurrently.
· Hire, develop and support the training and professional growth of your own team members.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Women / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation / Age.
Base pay for this position starts from EUR 2.300 gross per month and salary depends on the skills and requirements, there will be further pay components such as a sign on bonus and the eligibility to participate in a restricted stock unit scheme operated independently by Amazon.com Inc. in USA. Company benefits apply subject to further terms, including annual membership in medical clinic, life insurance, retirement pension, meal voucher card, career development.
· Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field
· 6+ years of relevant finance/accounting experience
· Project leadership and delivery experience
· Experience leading remote global teams
· Solid organizational, project management skills, and information technology aptitude
· A strong desire to exceed expectations and strong interpersonal skills, including persuasive written and oral communication skills
· Ability to successfully manage multiple competing priorities simultaneously
· Demonstrated ability of participating in milestone driven projects