At Amazon Workforce Staffing, our goal is to recruit hourly associates in our operations and distribution network who exemplify the Amazon leadership principle of customer obsession. We are looking for a driven, talented, and experienced Candidate Experience Program Manager to join our team, to create a seamless, end to end candidate experience across different touch points encompassing both online and offline channels. As a Candidate Experience lead, you will ensure that candidate experience is well thought out and connects the entire candidate journey across our website, application, and offline channels.
You will focus relentlessly on candidate needs, working cross-functionally to craft experiences that will surprise and delight our candidates. You will be the voice of the candidate as you work with data, design, technical, and business leaders to set strategy and define the experience.
You live and breathe consumer/candidate experiences across the lifecycle of a customer. You understand seamless customer experiences from one platform to another and how they together form a whole continuous end to end customer experience. You have an insatiable appetite for understanding your customers and are relentless in finding solutions that meet their needs across a variety of surfaces. You sweat the details and tie them back to the big picture.
The successful candidate will be an ambitious self-starter with a passion for building best-in-class customer experiences. You will have proven analytical capabilities, strong persuasive writing skills, broad business experience, tenacity to develop ideas independently, and thrive in a fast-paced start-up environment.
· Help create the vision for developing, communicating, and implementing an excellent candidate experience and associated digital/non digital assets for recruiting hourly Amazon associates.
· Perform discovery of best in class CX standards in recruiting in order to develop a disruptive Candidate hiring experience
· Leverage deep analytical experience and candidate feedback insights to clearly identify CX opportunities, pain points and gaps in the customer experience
· Partner with UX and User Research to define good outcomes for qualitative testing, ensuring we are building the right experience for a diverse set of candidates.
· Regularly review metrics and proactively seek out new and improved data/mechanisms for visibility, ensuring your program stays aligned with organization objectives.
· Collaborate with cross-functional business, channel and product/tech leaders to design, develop, deploy & sustain innovation through candidate journey maps and innovation stage gates to ensure the CX vision is executed
· Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance business needs versus constraints
· Must be comfortable presenting ideas to senior level stakeholders, receptive of feedback and quick to apply changes
· Bachelor’s degree required.
· 6+ years of experience in a corporate, consumer-centric environment.
· Clear customer mindset focus.
· 3+ years of Recruitment/Retail strategy, product or marketing experience.
· 2+ years of experience in Iterative concept development.
· 2+ years of experience with and skills in leading change.
· 2+ years experience in the development of insights learning agendas and working closely with an insights team to design, execute, and draw clear and compelling insight.
· MBA Preferred
· Quantitative background with high attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· An entrepreneurial spirit and a passion for having fun while delivering world-class products and programs
· Proven ability to be a big picture thinker and help design and drive a roadmap towards business goals with creative problem solving skills
· Proven ability to develop and execute candidate/customer experience improvements.
· Superior communication skills – clear, persuasive, and inspiring in both written and verbal communication.
· Proven analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
· Demonstrated ability to meet tight deadlines, multi-task, and prioritize
· Proven ability to work in cross-functional teams, communicate with influence and develop scalable solutions/strategies
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.