Preserving Trust in Amazon with every customer, every transaction, every second is our mission. Our mission is to identify suspicious activity due to money laundering or terrorism financing and create investigations for humans to confirm and report to respective regulatory authorities, while supporting a best-in-class customer experience. We build automatic mechanisms to detect suspicious activities using a diverse set of algorithms and machine learning techniques. Amazon has hundreds of millions of customers, sellers, and developers all over the world that rely on Amazon products and services. We are handling massive scale. Amazon is one of a kind in the number of customers served, transactions processed, and products handled.
· Use statistical and machine learning techniques to create scalable risk management and support systems.
· Analyze and understand large amounts of Amazon’s historical business data for specific instances of risk or broader risk trends.
· Design, development and evaluation of highly innovative models for risk management.
· Work closely with teams of scientists and software engineers to drive real-time model implementations and new feature creations.
· Establish scalable, efficient, automated processes for large scale data analyses, model development, model validation and model implementation.
· Research and implement novel machine learning and statistical approaches.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
· A PhD or MS + 4 years of experience in CS, Machine Learning, Statistics, Operations Research or in a highly quantitative field
· Strong ML breadth and depth
· Strong skills with SQL
· Strong skills with Spark/Python/Perl (or similar)
· Communication and data presentation skills
· Strong problem solving ability
· 2+ years of industry experience in predictive modeling and analysis
· Superior ML breadth and depth
· Expert skills with SQL
· Expert skills with Spark/Python/Perl (or similar)
· Superior problem solving ability