The Sales and Operations Planning team is looking for leaders in the space of Supply Chain, Inventory Planning and Forecasting. We need leaders capable of breaking down and solving complex problems for the benefit of over 120 million customers.
The primary role of Program Manager (S&OP) is to address business challenges through building a compelling case, influencing across the organization, and delivering with tenacity. Sr. Program Managers are given responsibility on their first day to own those business challenges and the autonomy to think strategically and make data driven decisions. You will be driving efforts within the Supply Chain a significant impact to the customer experience and the business.
We are looking for high potential candidates, who are ready for challenging opportunities in the core of our world class operations space. Great candidates think like business owners and drive results; look at a challenge, define what is broken and build the solution on behalf of our customers.
A successful candidate will demonstrate:
· Ability to dive deep in understanding the supply chain processes and the FC operations
· High attention to detail and structured problem solving approach
· Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
· Ability to lead and influence teams
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is desired
· Analytical and quantitative skills and ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and develop business cases
· Ability to clearly communicate data insights to others
· Willingness to roll up sleeves and do whatever is necessary; general manager / owner mentality
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university in Supply Chain, Transportation or Engineering or equivalent
· 1+ years of experience as a project/program manager
· 1+ 2 years of experience analyzing cost/benefit of proposed projects
· Supply Chain Management Experience
· 1+ year of advanced Microsoft Excel skills
· Experienced in verbal and written communication and data presentation skills, including an ability to effectively communicate with both business and technical team
· MBA, MS or MA (Engineering, Mathematics, Supply Chain or Industrial Engineering or Equivalent)
· 4+ years of experience delivering mission critical business and technology solutions
· 1+ year of experience defining SQL queries and data extraction using SQL
· Lean six sigma experience
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.