Does working hard, making history and having fun resonate with your professional lifestyle?
The mission of the Corporate Infrastructure Team is to deliver robust, highly available, and easy to use services to our internal customers across the global enterprise. A successful Support Engineer on our team will be customer focused and motivated by both individual and team successes. They will be innovative, energetic, and able to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly while handling a high volume of requests and ambiguity. They will have a keen eye for recognizing inefficiency and show strong initiative to simplify processes for their customers. They will be committed, flexible, and have demonstrated the ability to maintain high levels of productivity with minimal supervision.
This position requires on-call rotations with a one hour response time to site.
***Current, active US Government Security Clearance of TS/SCI with Polygraph
Demonstrated proficiency in these areas:
· +3 years experience directly performing systems administration on Windows Server (versions 2008-2016)
· +3 years experience automating and supporting desktop Operating Systems (Win 10)
· +3 years experience working with network fundamentals. (DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, routing, switching)
· Ability to lift 50lbs of equipment (computers, monitors, etc)
· Ability to participate in on-call rotation with one hour response time to site.
· COMPTIA Security + CE, CASP or CISSP certification
· BA, Computer Science
· Passionate about customers and new technology
· Proven ability to thrive in ambiguous and dynamic work environments.
· Track record of independently driving improvements to process, service, or customer experience.
· Experience in a customer support environment.
· Experience analyzing, troubleshooting, and providing solutions for technical issues.
· Experience with two or more of the following: IIS, Exchange, Active Directory, Group Policy, VBScript, PowerShell
· Experience with Clustering, Backup Utilities, Vulnerability Scanners, Routing Protocols, SSH, Network Monitoring / Troubleshooting tools.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.