Amazon AI is looking for world class scientists and engineers to join its TensorFlow team. As part of TensorFlow team, you will be resonsible for developing state-of-the-art Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Deep Learning and Computer Vision algorithms and designs using large data sets to solve real world problems. As an Applied Scientist, you will bring statistical modeling and machine learning advancements to data analytics for customer-facing solutions in complex industrial settings. You will be working in a fast-paced, cross-disciplinary team of researchers who are leaders in the field. You will take on challenging problems, distill real requirements, and then deliver solutions that either leverage existing academic and industrial research, or utilize your own out-of-the-box pragmatic thinking. In addition to coming up with novel solutions and prototypes, you may even need to deliver these to production in customer facing products.
· Master's Degree in computer science, statistics, engineering, mathematics, or related field.
· Specialization in machine learning, NLP, ASR, deep learning, computer vision, or related fields.
· 2 years of professional experience.
· Experience with machine learning/deep learning frameworks and libraries (TensorFlow, PyTorch, MXNet, Chainer, Caffe, Scikit, etc.)
· Knowledge of programming languages such as C/C++, Java, or Python (SciPy, RPy2, etc).
· PhD degree with specialization in machine learning/deep learning and related fields.
· 3 years of proffesional experience in the field.
· Experience with data mining,
· Experience in High Performance Computing.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation