At Ring, we’re looking to hire a Workforce Management Analyst (WFA) to be part of the Ring Community Support Workforce Management team. As a WFA, you will monitor all issues that impact service levels and take actions to resolve or reduce the impact. Notify support teams as required. Perform operational and oversight responsibilities as required to ensure all SLAs are met. Evaluates facts surrounding schedule adherence, scheduling and workforce management functions including operational situations which can impact productivity such as tool or system outages. In this role you will experience a wide range of problem solving situations that require immediate real time intervention.
· On-going generation, creation, and maintenance of accurate data/reporting
· Run “what-if” scenarios for intraday staffing
· Analyze data to outline any reasons for under/over performance, and recommend actions to improve performance.
· Support the production, communication, & implementation of service level action plans
· Monitor staffing levels against scheduled plan to efficiently handle incoming work units at the prescribed service levels
· Work with operational and support teams to effectively plan non-productive time (NPT)
· Ensure accurate recording and reporting of metrics
· Develop relationships with leadership and workflow/capacity partners, to include sharing standard methodologies
· Work closely with leadership to identify “hot spots” and take appropriate actions to minimize any impacts
· Communicate and interact effectively with operations and support functions to provide internal customers with information/data needs in a timely manner
· Evaluate and implement opportunities for improving workflow processes and automation of processes
· 3+ years of experience in a contact center environment
· 2+ years previous experience in a Workforce Management role
· Proven experience with Aspect or other WFM platform
· Proven strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively to a wide range of constituencies in a diverse environment
· Demonstrates Decision Making/ Complex Problem Solving- proactively gather the right data from appropriate sources, probe/consider all of the facts, considers other perspectives; conduct root cause analysis; refer to long term plans and goals; prioritize key factors; act decisively, promptly and confidently
· Advanced skills using Microsoft Excel in a business environment
· Ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines
· Analytical with attention to detail
· Ability to maintain composure in critical situations and communicate clearly with both internal and external stakeholders
· Demonstrates high degree of ability to analyze data, using the data to drive decision making and implement effective resolutions
· Proven ability to build relationships quickly
Since its founding in 2013, Ring has been on a mission to make neighborhoods safer. From the video doorbell, to Ring Alarm, which was named #1 in Customer Satisfaction for DIY Home Security Systems by J.D. Power, Ring’s smart home security product line, as well as the Neighbors app, offer users affordable whole-home and neighborhood security. At Ring, we are committed to making home and neighborhood security accessible and effective for everyone -- while working hard to bring communities together. Ring is an Amazon company. For more information, visit www.ring.com. With Ring, you’re always home.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us//.