Amazon is looking for a self motivated and data-driven Marketing Manager to help develop and grow our Fashion business in Mexico.This is a unique opportunity to play a key role in an exciting, and fast growing business.
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, innovative and analytical candidate with an eye for compelling content and a passion for testing.
He/she will be responsible for managing the execution of acquisition, engagement and retention initiatives, primarily via online channels including email, onsite experience, SEO, paid search, affiliate marketing, social media and mobile as well as for developing and executing content experimentation initiatives, analyzing metrics and providing actionable insight into performance.
The successful candidate will be a strong communicator, great at meeting multiple deadlines, and comfortable with a varied set of software and editing tools.
· Lead site merchandising - develop and execute merchandising activities, manage navigation structure, create pages and merchandising features to support coop initiatives, coordinate and support promotional events and marketing campaigns.
· Lead several programs for customer acquisition and engagement, partnering with several tech teams
· Work closely with the traffic teams to drive customers and sales to our store, including gateway, outbound, associates, search
· Design, lead and implement customer experience enhancement/improvement projects together with our editorial team.
· Create and analyze performance metrics and drive business decisions about future direction based on performance and ROI
· Partner with various technical and business teams to build supporting automation
The ideal candidate will be innovative, team oriented, an effective communicator across functions and levels, have a desire to participate in change, and appreciate a highly entrepreneurial environment with rapidly changing priorities. We are seeking someone with proven track record in marketing, project management, deep analytical skills, and ability to simplify and scale.
· Bachelor's degree required
· 4+ years of relevant experience in marketing, brand management, and/or business management/consulting
· A proven track record of managing and executing large projects from start to finish, then transitioning them into programs as applicable and delivering impactful results
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously
· Superior analytical skills and willingness to roll up sleeves to get it done
· Experience with direct to consumer mass communication development (agency or client side).
- High threshold for working and thriving in an ambiguous, fast paced environment – figuring it out and adapting as you go
- Ability to operate simultaneously and effectively in both tactical and strategic modes
- Fashion Industry Knowledge