Excited by the disruptive potential of quantum technology? Want to innovate on behalf of our customers to build quantum computing tools for the cloud? Thrilled to be key part of Amazon, who has been investing in disruptive innovation for decades, pioneering and shaping the world’s technology?
Amazon Braket is looking for passionate and big-thinking engineers to join our exceptional team. Quantum computing is rapidly emerging from the realms of science-fiction, and our customers can the see the potential it has to address their challenges. You will be joining a strong team of engineers to identify and commercialize cutting-edge quantum technologies, including hardware, software and classical simulation of quantum algorithms.
The ideal candidate is one who enjoys working on complex computer science problems, and has experience building and operating cloud-scale services. This is a new technology area and you will be expected to thrive in a fast-paced and uncertain market, so being able to work backwards (from both customers and partners) is key.
This position presents a unique and rare opportunity to work on this fledgling technology. You don't need to have a background in quantum computing to be successful. A successful candidate will bring deep technical and software expertise, strong judgment, the ability to define breakthrough innovations, and the desire to have industry-wide impact.
· 3+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
· Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C++, or C# including object-oriented design
· 1+ years of experience contributing to the architecture and design (architecture, design patterns, reliability and scaling) of new and current systems.
· Experience working with server-less architectures, developing complex enterprise-scale systems.
· Experience working on large-scale distributed systems.
· Experience with scalable, API-based agent or service oriented software architecture.
· Exposure to working with High Performance Computing.
· A strong interest in the field of quantum technologies.