Amazon has built a reputation for excellence with recent examples of being named the #1 most trusted company for customers. To deliver on this reputation for trust the newly formed group within the Selling Partner Abuse team is tasked with working on the most critical issues that affect our Customers.
We are looking for a Risk Manager with good analytical and investigative skills who will be relentless in protecting our Customers. This role involves interacting with several systems and using large data sets to identify potential risks, discovering patterns of risks, performing comprehensive investigations of potential abuse, writing reports to describe the results of the investigations and suggest corrective actions, presenting reports to multiple stakeholders, including senior leadership, and driving the implementation of corrective actions.
· 3+ years of professional experience conducting risk investigations and/or analysis, enabling successful results, mitigating or substantiating threats.
· High level of integrity and discretion to handle confidential information.
· Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, which will be used to brief and provide documents to stakeholders on investigative findings
· Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills with a natural tendency to use data in decision-making and prioritization.
· Experience with SQL and Microsoft Excel.
· Organized, independent, and autonomous, able to set and meet own deadlines, and prioritize work with minimal guidance.
· Experience in e-commerce / on-line companies in fraud / risk control functions.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.