At Amazon, we're working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, smart, and driven people. Amazon is seeking an EAM Business Analyst for our EU Reliability & Maintenance Engineering team. Amazon is one of the most recognizable brand names in the world and we distribute millions of products each year to our loyal customers.
The EAM Business Analyst will be responsible for focusing and ensuring the efficient and effective management of datasets in the EAM application database in order to scale our analytical capabilities and unlock the full potential of the aggregated data. This position should have strong Infor EAM application set up and functional knowledge, preferably in versions 11.2 or higher, and be proficient in relational databases specifically with SQL language and querying. It will require performing large data uploads and data cleansing in static and dynamic data tables; identifying, developing and maintaining best practices and standard processes to improve data ingestion and integrity through the UI; and assisting with application UI design and process improvements. This position will work in close conjunction with EAM Business System Analysts, EU EAM Manager, EAM Technical Team and other business stakeholders to strengthen the global vision for Amazon RME and support end users throughout all layers of the business
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administrations, Computer Science, Electrical Engineer or related discipline or 2+ years of Amazon experience
· 4 years’ experience in business requirement gathering, process improvement analysis, and software solution recommendation under enterprise software architecture
· Proficient with functional and administrative aspects of Infor EAM application
· Working knowledge in EAM equipment hierarchy, object coding and naming convention.
· Strong knowledge in project development methodology, clear verbal and written communication skills, has the ability to handle daily activities in a dynamic environment and drive deliverables.
· Proficient with SQL Language and Query
Ability to travel up to 40% of time to attend business meetings and functions
• Master’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related fields.
• Working knowledge of fundamental relational database design, data warehouse and Business Intelligence best practices, methodologies and terminology.
• 2 years SQL Server database query and reporting experience using ETL, data warehouse, and SSAS/SSRS tools.
• Strong knowledge in project development methodology, clear verbal and written communication skills, has the ability to handle daily activities in a dynamic environment and drive deliverables.
• Good presentation skills to different levels of audience, including executives and hourly employees.
• Support dynamic BI needs by summarizing and reporting key analytical findings.