As a Marketing Specialist for the Small Business Credit Card program, you will be involved in planning, executing and measuring the performance of marketing campaigns for Amazon businesses. You will play an integral role in building and engaging our Prospects and customer base via demand and lead generation campaigns, and in creating effective strategies that will promote the long-term growth of Amazon. You will develop marketing content that reaches our audience to drive product demand via diversified marketing channels including web, email and social. In addition, you will analyze web traffic and other metrics and report on performance to management teams.
Key Job Responsibilities
Develop marketing campaigns that support our small business credit card projects, including website, email and digital advertising
· Work closely with the marketing, product and data science teams on program development and implementation
· Create and execute demand and lead generation programs
· Analyze data to determine campaign efficiency
· Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines
· Develop and communicate marketing plans, campaign results and project recommendations to leadership
· Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related discipline or 5+ years of relevant work experience
· 4+ years online marketing experience (diversified channels)
· Proven experience managing large amounts of data, including customer segments and online campaign metrics
· Success in managing complex and multi-faceted marketing programs with the ability to drive projects through to completion.
· Strong organization skills and attention to detail.
· Comfortable working across multiple stakeholder teams.
· Ability to thrive under ambiguous and shifting priorities in a high-growth environment.
· Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
· Marketing Experience in financial services (payments/credit cards)
· Strong understanding of B2B marketing best practices
· Proficient in analytical reporting tools (ie Excel, Tableau)
· Basic XML/HTML skills
· Familiarity with SQL