It is another Day One in Amazon. At Amazon, we introduce disruptive ideas to benefit our customer. You will join a brand new team to redefine Amazon's strategy to bring more selections to our European customers in a faster, more reliable, cheaper, and greener fashion. It's your Day One to be part of something new and great. We welcome big-thinking candidates like you who are HIGHLY analytical to define the future roadmap of our new transportation network as well as prioritization.
Combining strong analytics with product development, Amazon seeks a data-driven Senior Strategy Manager who will lead the development of product roadmap of the Amazon middle-mile maritime network. In addition to pure strategy, this person is expected to be hands-on with launching some flag-ship connections.
Your core responsibilities:
· Owning analysis and documentation that supports strategic planning
· Preparing concise documents tailored to appropriate levels of stakeholders
· Defining project requirements and driving deliverables across internal and external teams
· Successfully managing multiple priorities, proactively and clearly communicating with key stakeholders, and delivering within the agreed timelines
· Operating in a dynamic, fast changing environment, being able to process complex and, at times, ambiguous data, extracting and addressing key risks and developing efficient customer-centric solutions
· Driving continuous improvements and standardization of processes, including implementation of best practices
· Prepare and participate in business reviews, QBRs, Customer Service workshops, and factor the operational insights into the future strategy desgin
· Extensive years of experience working in transportation, logistics or supply chain, with a strong focus on strategy, product management, and program management
· A Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification
· Passion for delivering innovative customer-centric solutions
· Candidates must be able to demonstrate an ability to balance Think Big and Dive Deep and to deliver both, strategic and tactical solutions, as appropriate
· Excellent written and oral communication skills with an ability to analyze and concisely summarize relevant data and to convey results, effectively articulating complex messages.
· An entrepreneurial mindset, an independent self-starter that thrives in a dynamic environment.
· Strong team player, who can operate globally, cross-functionally and at all levels of the organization
· Background in strategy, management consulting, or product
· Proficiency in SQL and dashboard building
· Experience in leading new initiative from idealization to implementation
If you need us to make any adjustments throughout the recruitment process due to a disability (including, but not limited to neurodiverse or mental health conditions), or any other health issue please let us know by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org