The team is growing fast and we’re looking for rockstar PMs! Are you interested in joining the Ops Integration team in one of Amazon's most exciting initiatives?
This is an opportunity to join a new and growing business, Prime Now 3P. Prime Now focuses on ultra-fast, a shopping experience of everyday essentials of 1-2 hour from ordering to delivery. 3P is a part of Prime Now that provides customers with selection from marquee third-party retailers (different supermarkets across EU). This innovative offering requires customized operations in our third party partner’s locations. This role is critical in building the business to enable sustainable, scalable growth. Be responsible for the implementation of major, high impact operations programmes!
The Operations team is looking for an experienced Project/Program Manager who can prioritize well, communicate clearly and has a consistent track record of successful project delivery including creating new processes, implementing change and managing regulatory compliance requirements. Proven ability to manage, influence, and engage a broad group of stakeholders is a must. You must have the experience and capability to create and present documentation for senior executives and align your plans with Amazon’s strategic objectives. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential. You should be experienced in working with data to analyse root causes, implementing long-term solutions, and leading teams with advanced analytical, mathematical, and quantitative capabilities.
- Leading the EU program expansion, owning the definition of scalable processes and standards.
- Developing and executing plans for the launch of new processes, new features and new geographies, incorporating service and cost strategies.
- Partnering with internal stakeholders to understand challenges and business needs and help identify solutions. Collaborating with other Amazon teams to identify best practices and opportunities.
· Leveraging data analysis skills to research difficult or ambiguous problems, leading cross-disciplinary teams where necessary, communicating and implementing recommendations.
· Monitoring and reporting on the progress of multiple activities including significant milestones and any conditions which would affect overall program deliverables.
· Defining and monitoring performance metrics around productivity, quality, and safety.
· Identifying and leading continuous improvement initiatives.
The position could be based in other EU cities where we have operations.
· Bachelor's degree in Management, Business Administration, Operations/Supply Chain, Engineering, or a related area
· 4+ years of experience managing cross-functional programmes, including external and internal stakeholders
· Strong delivery record
· Work experience in retail management or a fulfilment/logistics environment
· Data-driven decision making or quantitative analysis skills (including knowledge of Excel and SQL.
· Excellent communication skills, ability to simplify complex topics for broad audiences
· Experience with root cause analysis and process design
· Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to ‘think big’ and ‘out of the box’ being comfortable with ambiguity
· High energy for an ambiguous, ‘internet –speed’ environment
· Knowledge/Certification of Six Sigma/Lean
- Advanced user of Excel and SQL.
- Experience providing contract inputs.