Amazon Customer Service is looking to hire a Customer Service team manager who has a fluency in Dutch and English. The job location will be virtual in The Netherlands (WFH).
The number one priority for this role is to support the virtual (WFH) associates who will directly report to you. In this role you will be responsible for the coaching, development, performance and engagement of your associates. You will be tasked with supporting you people and removing any barriers that prevent them from demonstrating the Amazon CS Contact Tenets on every contact.
The ideal Team Manager understands that supporting their people is the most critical role they perform, to achieve this they are open and approachable, engage with their people individually to understand how to most effectively coach and motivate them and invest time in developing them. They build a work environment where associates are engaged and feel a positive sense of achievement about their role in delivering world class service.
You will be responsible for using quantitative and qualitative data to identify opportunities to coach your people and celebrate their success. As a single threaded leader you will take care of all elements of your associates’ satisfaction and engagement at work, including communication and management of their scheduling, ownership of their payroll and taking action on emerging issues.
We are looking for the following experience
· Ability to create and continually support people through individual development plans
· Positive communicator who understands when necessary how to have tough conversations
· Ability to confidently facilitate team discussions and communicate business messages
· Role model in contact handling skills
· Ability to review contacts to identify WOW moments and opportunities to support associates with coaching
· Strong time management and organizational skills
· Takes action on emerging issues and opportunities
· Helps associates understand the performance bar and supports them to reach it
· Analyze metrics, key indicators and other available data sources to discover root causes of defects impacting customers.
· High proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and data bases and experience in developing automatic reports to support tracking performance.
· Degree Qualified
· Proven people management experience
· Fluency in Dutch and English (Verbal and Written)
· Experience coaching and leading people
· Strong listening skills
Kaizen and/or Gemba experience a nice to have, along with any additional languages.