Do you want to be part of the next big thing when it is still Day 0?
Our Customer Experience Strategy team aims to help achieve Amazon’s mission: to be Earth's Most Customer-Centric Company. We relentlessly focus on raising the bar and driving change across all of Amazon, including Video, Alexa, Seller, and Retail.
As part of this mission, we are looking for an experienced Economist or Scientist with experience in causal inference and quantitative analysis to dive deep into our customer engagement strategy and use data to understand how to optimally measure the impact of our Customer engagement activities, focused primarily on Social Media in the first phase. We aim to draw business driven insights by identifying gaps and opportunities in the end-to-end customer experience.
Are you up for the challenge? #Letsdothis
With a multi-disciplinary team of experts, you will leverage your applied economics experience to understand how we can best measure the impact of customer engagement through our marketing activities. For example, how do you translate social media into value for the business?
We are particularly interested in candidates with a research background in customer behavior, applied microeconomics, data science, causal inference, quantitative analysis and marketing, or some combination of these fields. However, we want to talk with any experienced scientist or economist with an interest in working on innovative, strategic problems with significant business impact across digital marketing.
· PhD in Economics or highly related field (Statistics, Marketing, Finance)
· 10+ years of experience in industry, consulting, government, or academic research
· Experience with big data and machine learning or data science
· Strong statistical coding in R, Python, or Stata
· Strong research track record, drives results
· Thinks strategically, but stays on top of tactical execution
· Effective verbal and written communications skills
· Exhibits business judgment
· Has relentlessly high standards
· Dives deep, thinks big and has convictions
· Experience with applying science to measure customer engagement and behavior from business activities