Do you want to join an innovative team of scientists and work on some of the most interesting problems in Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing and Conversational Agents to provide the best customer experience on the Earth? Do you want to change the way that people work with customer service? Our team wants to lead the technical innovations in these spaces and set the bar for every other company that exists. We love data, and we have lots of it.
We're looking for machine learning scientists to develop cutting edge machine learning and NLP solutions that help customer resolve their problems in the quickest and most convenient way.
If you want to be part of a smart and passionate team of scientists and engineers, work on leveraging and advancing the state-of-the-art in ML, NLP and Conversational Agents, and own an end-to-end business problems to ensure that your solutions have a direct impact to business and effectively improve customer experience, if you love to innovate and to discover knowledge from big structured and unstructured (text and voice based) datasets, then we want you to be in our team.
In this role you will:
- Work in a team with other scientists and developers to design and implement automated, scalable NLP/ML models to develop innovative conversational interfaces that make it easier for customers to resolve their problems;
- Drive scalable solutions from formalizing the business problem to algorithm design, prototyping, production testing all the way to delivering to production;
- Drive best practices on the team, deal with ambiguity and competing objectives, and mentor and guide interns and junior members to achieve their career growth potential.
- Ph.D. in NLP, ML, dialog systems, or another highly quantitative field
- Publications in top-tier NLP and ML conferences and journals
- 3+ years of recent development experience in Python, Java, or other high-level programming language
- Strong sense of ownership and drive
- Strong communication skills
- 2+ years post-doc or industry experience
- Deep knowledge of one or more major deep learning framework
- Experience in Reinforcement Learning and Dialog Systems