Do you want to share your passion for technology? Are you looking for your next challenge? Join the AWS Training & Certification engineering team as we build the next generation of learning systems that will reach millions of our customers and partners as they grow their AWS skillset. We are constantly evolving our capabilities to deliver the best learning experience to enable our customers in their journey as they gain technical expertise.
As a Technical Program Manager (TPM) on our team, you will enable transparency and decision-making across the AWS Training & Certification business by providing critical communication and clear status of the initiatives you own. Working closely within an agile team, you will be able to see and feel the impact of your contributions on all of our customers. You will work directly with developers and customers to solve challenging problems by building software using the latest AWS technologies. You will make data-driven decisions and prioritize how and when to build features and work with leadership across AWS to evangelize your products.
· Work with the leadership team to set strategy and make appropriate high-judgment trade-offs between features and speed-to-launch
· Engage with service owners and partner teams to identify integration opportunities and drive cross-team product initiatives
· Bring your expertise, problem solving skills, and creativity to add value and diversity of thought to our team.
· Align distributed engineering efforts to deliver features and services.
· Drive technical requirements, design, and delivery planning, working across engineering teams and stakeholders to ensure successful launch of initiatives.
If this sounds like you and you are looking for a team that drives results that influence the experience of AWS customers, this is the right place for you.
· Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science or a related technical discipline, or commensurate professional experience.
· 5 or more years experience in software development architecture / leadership.
· Experience coordinating cross functional software engineering teams.
· Experience building software engineering processes, project management, and release schedules.
· Advanced technical degree.
· Experience in the training, education, or online learning space.
· An ability to simultaneously manage multiple, fast-paced initiatives.
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
· Strong writing skills.
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s leadership principles requirements for this role
· Meets/exceeds Amazon’s functional/technical depth and complexity for this role
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual/ Age Orientation.