We are looking for an experienced product owner to drive a high-impact, scalable product within the physical retail space. As a PM, you are responsible for defining customer-facing features, and driving feature prioritization and delivery with stakeholders and engineering teams.
You must be customer obsessed, curious, and collaborative. You will work extensively with cross-functional teams within the org (e.g. design, business, operations, engineering teams) as well as partner teams across Amazon. You will need to develop in-depth understanding of the business and champion the needs of the customers, as well as dive deep on technology and operational implications of the products you build.
An ideal candidate is someone with a high degree of ownership and CX judgment, who likes experimenting, setting high standards, and working in a entrepreneurial environment unhindered by ambiguity or multiple competing priorities.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
· Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, finance or business administration
· 5+ years product management and/or business leadership experience in technology context
· Experience delivering features on large scale software applications and backend systems
· Strong ability to build relationships across external groups to gain consensus on moving towards goals
· Demonstrated bias for action with strengths in problem solving, attention to detail, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline driven work environment, and ability to multitask
· MBA or advanced business or technical degree
· Proven track record of taking ownership and successfully delivering results in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated experience engaging and influencing senior executives
· Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive actions
· High attention to detail including precise and effective customer communications and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously